Get the best grade possible - DELE A2 2021
A space to study and prepare for your DELE A2 exam.
Share your progress with a certified examiner and other exam candidates. Join a community where you will find answers to all the questions you have.
No more excuses, set your goal and achieve it!
In need to pass the DELE A2, but how?
Getting ready for a language exam can be stressful. Contents are complex, there are many lists of vocabulary, tons of grammar exercises, and you might find yourself thinking:
I can’t get myself to study and I keep postponing my exam.
I’m not quite sure of what to study for the DELE A2 exam.
Is my grammar good enough?
I need someone to correct my writing tasks and help me improve them.
I don’t have many opportunities to practice speaking and I need feedback.
How do I know if I’m ready to pass the exam?
What key vocabulary should I study?
Join the DELE A2 preparation course
During this flexible course, we will focus on working with the different tasks of DELE A2, the grammar and vocabulary as well as specific features of the exam.
We will practice reading, listening, writing and speaking and you will receive feedback from a professional and certified DELE teacher.
We meet every week for a 60 minute lesson and we go through:
– Doubts related to the exam
– Questions about grammar and vocabulary
– Examples of exams and corrections
Get the best grade possible
Enrollment is open for the next exam in 2021. Join before September 20th and pass your DELE on November 12th, 2021.
Keep updated for new courses
What the course includes
The course includes:
- A complete DELE A2 2020 interactive mock-exam to practice each task. It includes tips and tricks for each section.
- Activities based on real exam samples with grammar, vocabulary, tips and strategies that will prepare you to pass the DELE A2.
- Checklist of vocabulary and grammar you will need to pass the exam.
- A telegram channel with a chat so you can ask questions and communicate with other students.
- 8 live group 60 minute group sessions to solve any doubts or questions
- Correction of 4 written tasks and 3 oral tasks with the official guidelines
- Videos showing the development of the exam day and the candidates’ performances.
- A CCSE guide in English and Spanish.
Ready to join us?
Let’s go through all the details again!
Remember, this is an 8 week membership and the cost is 120. It includes an interactive learning course, 8 online group sessions and a chatroom.
The group sessions are for a maximum of 6 people so that we can all interact and learn. The live sessions each week on Wednesdays at 18h00 (Madrid). If you cannot attend the live session, you can always watch the recording.
Any other doubts or questions can be answered through the Telgram group. Individual sessions can be organized with each student so you can have personalized feedback for the speaking task.
Don’t worry! You will receive the video and audio recordings after each session as well as the PDF recap.
This course is flexible so you can join any time you want.